Skip to the content
- Dissertation: “Exiting the Ivory Tower before and after
graduation: Attrition and pursuit of non-faculty career goals among
diverse students,” chaired by A. Stewart.
- “Bodies that are always out of line: A closer look at ‘age appropriate sexuality,’” with S. McClelland, in Moral Panics in Sexuality (edited by Fahs et al.).
practitioners’ understandings of their initial attraction to BDSM
sexuality: Essentialist and constructionist narratives,” with Yost, in Psychology and Sexuality.
feminist identity: Associations between gender-traditional attitudes,
feminist stereotyping, and ethnicity,” with Robnett & Anderson, in Sex Roles.
thesis: “Women’s experiences of the sexual revolution in historical
and developmental context: Making the political personal,” chaired by
- Undergraduate thesis: “Peer support, future career
and parenting orientation, and girls’ science career interest,” chaired
- Book Review: “Kink in community and the modern clinic,” in Journal of Sex Research.
- Book Review: “Bringing justice back into self-interest literature,” with Crosby, in Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy.
- Presentation: “The shrapnel of academia: Diversity and non-tenure track careers,” at Misfit Politics.
“Women’s experiences of the sexual revolution in historical and
developmental context: Making the political personal,” with Stewart, at Association for Women in Psychology.
“Predictors of attitudes toward feminism: An examination of
ethnicity-specific pathways,” with Robnett & Anderson, at Association for Women in Psychology.
“Predictors of attitudes toward feminism in women of color: A pathway
model of feminist identity,” with Robnett & Anderson, Society for Personality and Social Psychology.
“Gendered and sexual orientation perceptions of feminists as
predictors of feminist identity among women of color,” with Anderson
& Robnett, at International LGBT Summer Institute.
- Presentation: “Social class beyond the classroom,” with Lowe et al., at Society for Research on Adolescence.
- Presentation: “Gender representation and feminism in Joss Whedon’s Firefly,” at Social Fiction Conference.