Dissertations, theses, and publications are a struggle.
We will work together to make sure you finish.
Whether you’re just getting started, or want a hand with your final formatting, I’ve got your back.
“It’s sooooooo incredibly good for my mental health to have been able to send this off to someone so many times when I just need a sense of forward momentum and good suggestions…”
Disciplines & Perspectives
Experienced across the social sciences and humanities, including:
- Social Work
- Politics / Political Science / Political Theory
- Women’s Studies / Gender Studies
- Communication Studies
- American Studies
- Interdisciplinary Studies and Joint Programs
- and interested in more!
With special expertise in APA formatting and Rackham formatting for the University of Michigan.
Comfortable working with a range of perspectives, including:
- feminism / womanism / intersectionality
- social justice / reproductive justice
- women’s studies / gender studies / men’s studies
- queer studies / trans studies
- critical theory / critical science studies / critical psychology
- structuralism / post-structuralism / postmodernism
- Foucault / Hegel / Marx
“Just sending love. Thinking of how grateful I am for you. So grateful. You’re my safe place through this process.”
Experience & Service
- Co-founded Interdisciplinary Workgroup in Empirical Queer Studies at University of Michigan
- Co-founded Women’s Studies Brown Bag Lunch
- Independent Study Course on “Sex & Society” with Gayle Rubin
- Sweetland Dissertation Writing Group Peer Mentor
- Women’s Studies Peer Mentor
- Psychology Undergraduate Mentor
- Student Advisory Committee, Graduate Student Success Office
- Participatory Action Committee, Rackham Professional Development
- Student Blogger, Rackham Student Affairs
- Institute for Social Change, Arts of Citizenship Program
- Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR)
- Summer Programs for Undergraduate Research (SPUR), UCLA
- Faculty Mentorship Program, UCSC
- Gender Development Research Conference, volunteer
- Gender as a Unit of Analysis Conference, volunteer
- Doing Queer Studies Now Conference, volunteer
- Rackham Merit Fellowship & Summer Institute
- Psychology Undergraduate Achievement Award, Outstanding Research
- Stevenson College Scholarship
- Michele Guard Memorial Scholarship
- Academic Competitiveness Grant
- Psychology Department Research Funds
- Student Employee Recognition Program
“Thanks and thanks and thanks.”
- Low-income: $15-24/hr
I am marginalized and/or disadvantaged, and would be unable to access services at market rate.
- Market rate: $25-35/hr
I have the resources that I need to live a pretty normal life, and I can access services at market rate without hardship.
- Abundant: $36+
I am blessed with an abundance of resources; my generosity increases access for low-income clients.