- Dissertation: “Exiting the Ivory Tower before and after graduation: Attrition and pursuit of non-faculty career goals among diverse students,” chaired by A. Stewart.
- “Bodies that are always out of line: A closer look at ‘age appropriate sexuality,’” with S. McClelland, in Moral Panics in Sexuality (edited by Fahs et al.).
- “BDSM practitioners’ understandings of their initial attraction to BDSM sexuality: Essentialist and constructionist narratives,” with Yost, in Psychology and Sexuality.
- “Predicting feminist identity: Associations between gender-traditional attitudes, feminist stereotyping, and ethnicity,” with Robnett & Anderson, in Sex Roles.
- Master’s thesis: “Women’s experiences of the sexual revolution in historical and developmental context: Making the political personal,” chaired by Stewart.
- Undergraduate thesis: “Peer support, future career and parenting orientation, and girls’ science career interest,” chaired by Leaper.
- Book Review: “Kink in community and the modern clinic,” in Journal of Sex Research.
- Book Review: “Bringing justice back into self-interest literature,” with Crosby, in Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy.
- Presentation: “The shrapnel of academia: Diversity and non-tenure track careers,” at Misfit Politics.
- Presentation: “Women’s experiences of the sexual revolution in historical and developmental context: Making the political personal,” with Stewart, at Association for Women in Psychology.
- Presentation: “Predictors of attitudes toward feminism: An examination of ethnicity-specific pathways,” with Robnett & Anderson, at Association for Women in Psychology.
- Presentation: “Predictors of attitudes toward feminism in women of color: A pathway model of feminist identity,” with Robnett & Anderson, Society for Personality and Social Psychology.
- Presentation: “Gendered and sexual orientation perceptions of feminists as predictors of feminist identity among women of color,” with Anderson & Robnett, at International LGBT Summer Institute.
- Presentation: “Social class beyond the classroom,” with Lowe et al., at Society for Research on Adolescence.
- Presentation: “Gender representation and feminism in Joss Whedon’s Firefly,” at Social Fiction Conference.